Does your car refuse to follow your lead when you are steering? Are some tires wearing out faster than the others? You may need to have your wheels aligned.
Wheel alignment is the position of the wheels relative to your car. Alignment affects both gas mileage and tire wear. When properly aligned, the wheels point in the right direction. But without proper alignment, the wheels resist your steering commands as well as each other.
The tires are the only parts of your vehicle that make contact with the road so they make a significant impact on the safety of your vehicle. Proper tire inflation and rotation (every 6,000 miles) will maximize the lifetime of your tires and help to maintain precise handling in all driving conditions.
State-of-the-art computerized wheel alignment equipment can provide you with a printout of your vehicle’s wheel alignment specifications and condition.
- 2 and 4 Wheel Alignment
- Front End
- Tie Rods
- Ball joints
- C.V. Axles
Wheel alignment and balance are key maintenance factors in getting the best performance and wear from your tires. In addition, wheel alignment improves mileage while providing a safe, smooth and comfortable ride that is free of pulling or vibration.
A correct wheel alignment:
- Significantly extends the life of your tires
- Provides better handling
- Improves vehicle safety
- Increases vehicle fuel efficiency
Properly aligned wheels can extend your tires’ tread life by thousands of miles, so have them realigned as soon as possible! Contact us today.
Does every bump in the road make you uncomfortable? Is it getting more difficult to negotiate a turn? Are your tires wearing out too quickly?
Your suspension system helps you stay in control when you’re on the road. When you bring in your vehicle for steering and suspension services, you get a complete system evaluation from our expert technicians.
Your suspension and steering evaluation includes:
- Thoroughly inspecting all shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage
- Replacing worn, damaged, or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended
- Other suspension repairs as needed to get you back on the road safely
During a routine inspection and maintenance of your car’s suspension system, we will:
- Inspect shocks for signs of damage.
- Watch for vehicle bounce and sway
- Check for uneven tire wear
Power Steering Flush Service:
- Remove old power steering fluid
- Flush & clean system
- Refill with new power steering fluid
Are you wondering if that used car is in as good a shape as the seller says it is, or if he is trying to sell it quickly because something is failing?
Whether you’re buying or selling a used vehicle, don’t take any chances. Here’s the fast, easy way to know for sure what shape that used vehicle is in. Be confident about the car you’re buying or selling. Get all the facts to help you make your decision. With a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI), our experts will examine the vehicle and you’ll get an inspection report telling you about its condition and any issues you should be aware of.
- Full Pre-Purchase Inspection: Comprehensive inspection including an inspection of the car’s interior and exterior condition
- Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection: Focuses on the car’s mechanical and structural issues.
- Vehicle Information Report: Giving you accurate information on its history
- Red Book vehicle valuation certificate
Full Pre-Purchase Inspection.
This is the ideal choice if you can’t see the car before you buy it, or if you want the assurance of a full check by our experts.
- We inspect under the hood, the trunk, the underbody, all lights and brake performance, as well as doing a drive test. We also include a complete interior and exterior inspection.
- You’ll receive a comprehensive report by email including photos of the vehicle.
Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection
This is great if you’re able to assess the state of the car’s interior and exterior yourself and want a report focusing on whether it is mechanically and structurally sound.
- The inspection covers under the hood, the underbody, brake performance, as well as a drive test.
- Our inspectors will also do an inspection on the exterior for corrosion or damage that impacts its safety & they will highlight this on the report.
- You’ll also receive a comprehensive mechanical report.
- Fast and easy
- Clear and concise
If you are shopping for a used car, be sure to get a pre-purchase inspection before you purchase. We want to help you make a safe and financially responsible decision for you and your family. Contact us for further information